WELCOME MESSAGE *** رســـــــــــالة ترحيبيـــــة

This is my personal blog, to introduce my self "SINBAD"….my traveling….my interests….my hobbies….my favorites….my experiences in the life….my dreams and my ambitions.
All that through my SINBADY traveling that I introduce to you and what I have learned of lessons and experiences
In my blog, I write down my writings "poems, articles and short stories"
So, YOU WELCOME AS GUEST, YOU WELCOME AS DEAR FRIEND

" you can do chat with me under the page to right"
هذه هى مدونتى الخاصة.أعرفكم فيها بنفسى "السندباد" ... رحلاتى .... اهتماماتى .... هواياتى .... ميولى ....خبراتى. تجاربى فى الحياة ....أحلامى ....طموحاتى.
كل ذلك من خلال رحلاتى السندبادية التى أذكرها لكم وما استفدته منها من دروس وخبرات فى الحياة
وأعرض لكم كتاباتى :أشعار- مقالات – زجل- قصص قصيرة
فأهلاً بك زائراً كريماً وأهلاً بك صديقاً عزيزاً

"يمكنك عمل شات والتحدث إلىّ مباشرة من خلال سندباد شات أسفل الصفحة على اليمين"
*******************************************************

سندباديــــــــــــــــــــاتى

Thursday, November 1, 2007

My C.V.

Information
Name: Mohamed Omar
Age: 30
Sex: male
Nationality: Egyptian
Qualifications
*Demonstrator: 2000 – 2004 Civil Eng. Department, Faculty of Engineering, South Valley University, Aswan, Egypt
*Assistant lecturer: 2004 – present Civil Eng. Department, Faculty of Engineering, South Valley University, Aswan, Egypt
Interests and activities
*Structural Analysis of Existing Bridges And Structures
*Dynamic Analysis
*Finite Element Method
*Steel Constructions Concrete Constructions
*Computer Programming
Education
*B.Sc. “Civil Engineering” with accumulative average grade “Very Good with honor degree (82.14%)”, Faculty of Engineering, South Valley University, May 2000.
*M.Sc. in “Structural Engineering” awarded in 2004, Civil Eng. Dept., South Valley University. The thesis entitled “Nonlinear Response Analysis Of Steel Towers Of Cable-Stayed Bridge Under Earthquake Motion”,
*And the M.Sc. Courses (with average 84.80%) are:
* Advanced Structural Analysis * Advanced Reinforced Concrete * Dynamic Analysis * Engineering Maths * Computer Application In Structural Analysis.
Publications
* Nonlinear Response Analysis Of Steel Towers Of Cable-Stayed Bridge Under Earthquake Motion, Third Egyptian conference on Earthquake Engineering EGQUAKE 3, December 6-8, 2004, Cairo, Egypt.
Experience and activities
* Teaching I have assisting in teaching the following under-graduate courses:
#Structural Analysis 1st year Civil
#Structural Analysis 2nd year Civil
#Structural Analysis 3rd year Civil
#Steel Constructions 3rd year Civil
#Steel Bridges 4th year Civil
#Concrete Constructions 2rd year Civil
#Concrete Constructions 3rd year Civil
#Structural Analysis (Finite Element Method) 4th year Civil
* Taking part in B. Sc. Final year Project in Structure Analysis and Management of Projects.
Computer Languages and skills
*Programming with FORTRAN language
* Analysis using SAP2000 program
* Drawing using AutoCAD program
*********************************

No comments: